Above your CFCONTENT tag, you have to create a new header (named
"content-disposition") to supply the new name, like:

        <CFHEADER
                NAME="content-disposition"
                VALUE="attachment; filename=something.pdf">
        <CFCONTENT
                TYPE="application/pdf"
                FILE="something.pdf"
                DELETEFILE="No">

Make sure that the VALUE attribute of the CFHEADER tag begins with
"attachment" instead of "inline."

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC