I use GroupWise.

When I use GW web Access from home, sometimes my pasted code doesnt
show up on my end, but it looks fine to others.

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/26/2002 12:05:21 PM >>>
The archives have the post with the proper dots. As Howie said, it may
be an
issue of the mail reader. Anyone using Eudora or another non-outlook
reader
seeing this?

> It could be getting stripped at your end.
>
>  <- here's one
>
> . .. <- two pairs

was
the first character on a line.