So I'm not completely up on my CF Developer License info but I seem to
recall hearing that after a certain amount of time, the dev server only
accepts requests from a single IP.  That IP is whichever IP first hits the
server after a reboot.  So, it sounds like you just need to reboot and make
sure that the first hit you make against the server is of the form
http://localhost/....

As the error message said:

        The ColdFusion engine must be stopped and restarted to reset the permitted
        IP address.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC