on 9/27/02 4:13 PM, Pete Freitag at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Does anyone know of any other payment services that store credit card
> numbers for you?

Wow, I *just* got this notice for an upgrade to PayPal's E-Commerce Toolkit
v2. The thing that jumped out at me was the following:

Setup recurring payments and subscriptions for your customers with the new
PayPal Subscriptions Wizard!  This cool add-in wizard is now included in the
PayPal E-Commerce Toolkit v2.0, which is available for FREE to upgrade.

The Subscription Wizard provides an easy, step-by-step method for creating a
PayPal Subscription button to automate recurring customer payments.

Using Dreamweaver MX and PayPal, you can charge customers a monthly, weekly,
or even daily fee for your products and services.  You can also setup free
or discounted trial periods to let users ³try before they buy².
Subscriptions can even be used to setup payment plans for your customers.
Try it out!

Doesn't this sound exactly like what you're asking for?