> I have the following in one page:
>
> <cfheader name="firstname" value="John">
> <cfheader name="lastname" value="Smith">
>
> There is also a form button to go to another page. On the
> action page, I am outputting <cfdump var="#cfhttp#">  I can
> see the values for firstname and lastname in the
> ResponseHeader. I'm just having problems actually outputting
> them. What is the syntax needed to output a variable in the
> responseheader?

I think you'll have to provide a bit more code for this. Where's your CFHTTP
call? You should be able to use CFHTTP.ResponseHeader as a structure in the
page that contains the CFHTTP call, which means that if you have a
"firstname" in the HTTP header, you should be able to reference its value by
using CFHTTP.ResponseHeader["firstname"].

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444