Sorry, I come back to the original thread problem : CFC scopes.
Here are some more details one CFCs scopes and UDFs.

When you excecute a CFMODULE, the only scopes still available in the
CFMODULE script are 'attributes' + request/url/form, so you have to
re-include UDF Lib.
Which means that UDF Lib scope (from the calling script) is not available in
a script executed by CFMODULE.

When you execute a CFC (or a custom tags), it should be the same.
The only scopes still available in the CFC script are 'arguments' +
request/url/form, but there is a problem : UDF Lib scope from the calling
script is still available in the CFC (???).
This is not logical.
CFC should not be able to access UDF Lib scope from the calling script, it
should behave like the CFMODULE.
UDF have by default the "no prefix" scope, so I thought they would behave
like "no prefix" variables.
(and if I want a UDF function during all my request, then I put it in the
"request" scope)

So for me, this is a bug (a non-consistent behaviour).
Don't you think?

Benoit Hediard
www.benorama.com