It's been a few years since I had to work with FDFs so forgive me if my info
is a bit off, but...  my understanding is that you don't need to attach the
PDF, just the FDF.  Note the line in the FDF that begins with "/F."  It
indicates a URL from where the PDF can be downloaded.  What should happen is
that the recipient opens the FDF, Acrobat sees that /F bit and downloads the
indicated PDF, filling in the fields as indicated in the FDF.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC