Hi all,

I'm having this fun problem with a CFGRAPH tag in CF 5 that's driving
me a bit crazy this morning.  My code is calculating the sales average
for the users' state vs. the national sales average for the same time
period, and assigning these to local variables named #salesAvg# and #allSalesAvg#.

The problem is that the values displayed in my CFGRAPH image (using the
Flash format) and on the actual page do not match for the #allSalesAvg#
value.  The graph is showing 78.26 (which is incorrect), but the text
label I have further down on the page is showing 78.27 (which is the
correct value).

Has anyone had any similar problems with the accuracy of the CFGRAPH
tag?  Any decent solutions to this, or am I better off hard-coding the
value for the national sales until we move up to CFMX and CFCHART-ing?

TIA,
Becky
--
Rebecca Brewer
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion 5.0 Developer