Like I said, the guy responsible for the problem is taking care of it. :)
I'm very happy that Howie has such pride in his product that he'll go in and
fix what amounts to a minor issue that hasn't come up in years. This is why
I use iMS and why I suggest it to others.

> Turns out that the little dot monster was due to our cfx_imsmail tag not
acting like a proper client.  Email clients, by
> definition, are supposed to add a dot to the beginning of a line in an
email if the line begins with a dot.  Our cfx tag
> was not doing that but this is corrected in the latest build.  Once these
lists are updated to iMS 2.4 (will be released

http://www.sys-con.com/coldfusion/readerschoice2002/nominationform.cfm ***
http://www.coolfusion.com/imssecomparison.cfm