From: Brook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 8:54 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFMX / MSSQL

What type of drivers are you using? The ODBC Socket Connection should work.
If you want to use the Sql Server Driver, you need to have mixed mode
authentication on your SQL Server. You need to setup a sql server login,
with a username an password. Then use this username and password to connect
to the datasource via CFMX.

In earlier version you could use window authentication with the sql server
driver, but not in MX. And you should try to avoid the ODBC Socket
Connection. I have both those services stopped..

Brook