Mark,

As a previous poster said, you can send a Multipart-MIME message that
includes the HTML page and the image, in Base64 encoding.  I don't know if
this works with all browsers, but I'm pretty sure it works with IE.  I've
used it for sending "Web Archives" (MS term for Multipart-MIME) documents to
MS Word.

I have a presentation on MS Word which includes a good amount of info on
generating Multipart-MIME messages, including over 2,000 lines of example
code and a generic Multipart-MIME CFC for constructing the messages.  It's
CFMX, but can be easily adopted to CF5 as custom tags.  If you're
interested, send me a private e-mail (and anyone else that's interested, do
the same).  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Sam

Samuel R. Neff
Senior Software Engineer
B-Line Express
Advanced ColdFusion 5.0 Certified
Team Macromedia Volunteer for ColdFusion