I'm still trying to figure out what the exact nature of this problem is
(i.e., what settings cause what results) as they don't seem to be
consistent.  But it's most likely a function of your browser settings (in
IE, Internet Options | Temporary Internet Files | Settings | Check for newer
versions of stored pages).

Also, check that you're not sending back page expiration headers.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC