Actually, there's no way (that I know of) to FORCE the downloaded file to
open word.  That's really a function of the browser settings.  For example,
with IE, you can force all word files to be saved to disk instead of opening
in Word.  You would do this through the OS (File Options....).

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC