I'm not sure I have the answer to this one.  CSV files are just text files,
so I would think that text/plain would work for you.  But you're saying it
doesn't.

According to the CF5 docs, the browser provides the mime-type, not the
server.  So this may be problematic if different people have their 'puters
configured differently.

This might require a bit more coding on your part but might solve the
problem: Why not stop using the ACCEPT parameter and just write some code
that checks the extension after the file has been uploaded.  This way, you
can have nice error messages instead of CF generated (ugly) messages and you
don't have to worry about different client configurations.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC