We have a number of crystal reports which get rendered to a web page.  The
developer that set this stuff up has left us, leaving me to fix some minor
issues.  For the most part, I don't have a problem working with the reports
themselves.  However, using a Crystal report in a web page leaves me with a
few questions.  The biggest of which is printing.

The problem I'm seeing right now is that when we print a report (from the
web page), it will occasionally print half a line on one page, and the other
half on the next page.  I modified the reports to leave some space in the
page footer, and to reserve space for the page footer, but I still see the
splitting of lines.

Further digging shows that the print function is doing a javascript
window.print(); - so it's printing the web page, not the report itself.  Any
suggestions how to deal with this issue?  Thanks in advance.

Shawn Grover