From: Sean Daniels [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 9:26 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Payflow in MX?

Since our upgrade to MX, the CFX_Cybercash tag has been flaky at best
so we're making the move away from Cybercash to Payflow.

Can anyone out there confirm for me that the CFX_PaymentNet tag
functions correctly in MX? I believe Verisign offers an XML gateway
too, but I really want the minimum amount of coding to get the
migration done.

Heh, who doesn't?

Thanks,

- Sean