Anyone know of an application in cf for schools?  K-12 would be good,
but college would be useful too.  I'm trying to help out a local school district.
They have cold fusion, but are just getting started.

I'm thinking about things like school calendar, classes, teachers, staff,
organizations, cirriculum, class scheduling with things like homework
assignments, requirements, and so on.

It seems like such a thing should be available, but I haven't found one yet.
The Michigan Department of Education seems to have a knowledge base
written in cf, but so far I can't find a school admin system there.