What are you using for redirection? <cflocation> ? You might try using the
<cfheader> solution instead, that might give you the results you need...
Someone else posted the code for it here a few minutes ago, but I already
deleted the message...

S. Isaac Dealey
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046