From: Mark W. Breneman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 8:50 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT topics and posts about OT topics

Seems like there are more posts about "Off topic posts" and also the off
topic posts them selves on this list than ever before.  While I enjoy OT
post as much as anyone, I highly value this list for its on topic info.

My idea is a voting system where after about 20 or so list member votes, via
a link at the bottom of all of the posts, would cause the thread to be moved
to another list or to block the topic entirely.  This idea is just another
way that this list could police itself. I have brought the idea up once
before, and this will be the last time I bring it up.

Thanks

Mark W. Breneman
-Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
-Network / Web Server Administrator
  Vivid Media
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  www.vividmedia.com