I posted this to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but I thought some of the folks
here might be interrested in it also -- there's not much traffic on
cf-regex, but you might want to subscribe to it if you want to comment on
this post.

I found this in a google search while trying to create a regex to format a
sql script generated by enterprise manager... thought some of you might find
it interresting, possibly even useful.

http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/xpRegex.asp

Looks really nice -- if only I could take advantage of it ... The big
problem with it ( at least for me ) is a matter of people with shared
hosting not being able to get dll's and the like installed on the sql
server.

Isaac Dealey
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer

new epoch
www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046