Unfortunately, read permissions on table 'MSysObject are not set.

I can't open the db in either Access97 or Access2000 on WinNT or WinXP
-- hangs on NT, crashes on XP.

I was able to repair the db successfully, but still can't open it.

Yet, I can manipulate it with CFMX for any table I can remember.

Any way to set  the MSysObject  permissions through an SQL Query?

TIA

Dick

"Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that,
once it is competently programmed and working
smoothly, it is completely honest." - Isaac
Asimov -