-----Original Message-----
From: Kola Oyedeji [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 12:33 PM
To: CF-Talk

Hi - (sorry for the cross post)

This is more legal than technical so excuse me if its OT. Apparently in
the US, payment cannot be fully debited from a credit card until the
goods have been shipped. If a site provides a subscription service does
this count as goods already shipped? In addition to this what is the law
regarding products which can be downloaded immediately ( with a CD to
follow in the post).

I know you guys are not lawyers but I figured some of you may have
encountered this before

Thanks in advance

Oh and sorry for the cross post

Kola Oyedeji
Certified Advanced Coldfusion Developer,
ICLP London
DDI: +44 (0) 208 256 9034

www.iclployalty.com