From: Ben Densmore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 8:59 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SOT:SSL problem

Hey everyone,
 Maybe someone can give me an ideas as to what may cause this. We have 2
different websites, on the same server, one uses a Verisign Digital
Certificate and the other uses a Thawte cert, I know Verisign owns both.
I get a small amount of people who when they go to the secure part of
our site can't see the page, they either get a dns lookup error, a
undefined variable error or just a blank page. But if I have them change
the url from https:// to http:// they can see the page fine. Has anyone
else run into this type of problem? The people who have had this problem
say they can get to other secure sites fine. I'm kind of baffled.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Densmore
Web Developer