Hi all,

Is it just me, or is CFMX proving totally unstable for everyone else too?

I've been trialling CFMX now for 18 days using our existing development
applications, which ran on CF4.5. I have yet to experience a single day
without (several instances of) either the CFMX services hanging or the JDBC
drivers dropping connections and ceasing to function, or simply being unable
to access any sites being served by CFMX. This is totally unacceptable for a
production environment.

Can someone please tell me these problems are rare and only I am
experiencing them as opposed to being the general rule of thumb for CFMX
installs.

I'm running CFMX on Win2k Server SP3, IIS 5 and MSSQL Server 7

TIA,
Dave