Which browser? Does it do it in all of them? If you are only seeing it
in IE, chances are if you rename the checkbox that IE is complaining
about it will work fine. MS in their infinite wisdom decided to make
IE toss every DOM element into the global namespace and conflicts will
cause the error you are seeing.
Other than that we would probably need to see the code.

--
jon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]