From: Mark A. Kruger - CFG [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 October 2002 16:33
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: LONG time CF Supporter - About ready to dump CF!

Jesse,

Pardon me for asking but... how does MM handle a situation where something
worked correctly on CF 5, but now is failing on CFMX?  Is that CFMX?  Or do
I pay to have MM tell me I need to re-write code?   This "connection reset
by peer" JDBC socket error that's been troubling us (notice I did not say
"bugging" :) could well be the result of some server setting or SQL config
option we have overlooked that  ODBC/CF 5 ignores, but JDBC looks for.  If
that turns out to be the case, would MM charge for that?

-mk