From: Haggerty, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 1:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Return a Sub-Query as a Comma Delimited List

The subject line says it all... I am writing a query for MS SQL Server and
need to return a comma delimited list of values from a subquery in the
select statement. Anyone know a way to do this?

For instance, I have a tasks table, a users table, and a reference table
linking multiple users to tasks. I want each row of the results to display
the task title along with a comma delimited list of the names of users
assigned to the task.

Normally, this is something I would do in CF by grouping the output, but in
this instance it is important to return the results without grouping them.

Any help is appreciated, thanks,