i've got some code, just not with me.

amazon and chapters.ca

(not elegant but it works). I'll send it to you when I get my act together.

Eric

From: Stuart Duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Amazon Tags
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:27:13 -0700

Hey all,

I've come across a few interesting tags for searching through Amazon's
books and such....
but what I really need is something which allows me to actually select
individual books and display those on the site.

I was thinking, something where I could just enter the product id form
Amazon, and the tag would go and fetch all the information from them on
that book.

Has anyone come up with an easy way to do this, or do you know of any
custom tags that does this?

Stuart Duncan.