Thanks Michael!

I was about to wave my hands and ask "What am I, chopped liver?"

Rick, maybe it was Jesse's comment including me when he said monitoring this list in
not our fulltime job - that was (inadvertantly) not perfectly accurate regarding my
duties, though admittedly, I do have to spread myself out amongst the various lists
and forums for CF, as well as actually work to make progress internally on community
issues. I also have other community responsibilities such as arranging Designer &
Developer content, organizing Team Macromedia volunteers for ColdFusion, and other
less visible activities that support the community.

Nevertheless, I take it as valuable criticism that you didn't realize that I'm
supposed to be fulfilling this role, and try to act upon that (well, for the most
part, respective of the comments Sean made regarding direct support in these venues).

I hope my note here gives more visibility to how we can work together on those things
which support the community.

Thanks,

Vernon Viehe
ColdFusion Community Manager
Developer Relations
Macromedia, Inc.
Online diary: http://vvmx.blogspot.com/
Macromedia DevCon 2002, October 27-30, Orlando, Florida
Architecting a New Internet Experience
Register today at www.macromedia.com/go/devcon2002