But we aren't talking about how a person can be more effective. We are
talking about a mob of people. Dealing with a mob is completely
different than dealing with a person. If a single person says some
feature sucks and has nothing else to back up that opinion then the
person will most likely be ignored. However, if a hundred people say
some feature sucks then people take notice whether or not these people
have anything to back up that claim with.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/