Ok.. Did a full reinstall of CFMX. Seemed to give me back CFM files now,
and the default site runs normally.  And yep.. Did modify Jrun.xml file
for multi-homing.

However, other sites (while delivering CFM files) is not parsing CF
code.  So, did the following:

        - Ran ../connectors/remove_all_connectors.bat file, and
successfully removed the connectors.
        - Ran ../connectors/IIS_connector.bat file, no errors.. Seemed
to go fine.

Nothing different.

        - Ran ../connectors/remove_all_connectors.bat, successfully
removed the connectors.
        - Ran ../bin/wsconfig.exe, added  "ALL" connectors to IIS.

Nothing different.

<Now pulling on teeth.  Hair ran out long ago.>