Hi all,

I work for the company that produces cfx_pwtextcrypt. Sorry I almost
missed this thread - don't have time to check CF-Talk all that often. If
you have any questions about it, you can always email us directly at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We haven't come across any issues using the tag on CF4, CF4.5 and CF5 -
we've also run the kind of stress tests that Matt mentioned.
Unfortunately we haven't had a chance to test on CFMX yet - but from
what I understand there are issues with a lot of CFX tags under CFMX.
Brook, I wrote to you offlist, but do you have the Macromedia CFMX
update installed? I believe it was meant to fix some problems with
CFX's. Ben, I also wrote to you offlist - I don't think asymmetric
encrytpion will suit your requirements - have a look at a symmetric
encryption tag or a URL encrypting UDF, or use ColdFusion's built-in
Encode() function.

Hope that helps,
Kay.
Kay Smoljak          Web Developer        PerthWeb Pty Ltd

Level 9/105 St George's Tc - Perth - Western Australia
Ph: (08) 9226 1366 Fax: (08) 9226 1375

www.perthweb.com.au          developer.perthweb.com.au