From: Dave Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 9:58 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX - I've never seen anything so unstable in my life

As far as installing the Sun jre goes, its simply a matter of downloading
the jre from:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/download.html

and running the self extracting installer with all default settings - Note
this was on my newly formatted and win2k server/CFMX installed development
machine.

The install notes for the win2k version can be found below:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/jre/install-windows.html

Can't get much simpler :)

HTH,
Dave