From: Quinn, Patrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 12:55 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Distributed Mode - what's the protocol?

Hey Kevan. I did some work on this subject while working at Allaire a while
back. The work I did was with the JRun app server, which forms most of the
foundation of MX, so presumably the protocol is the same, or at least
similar. Similar to your situation, we had a client who was concerned about
the security of the communication over the connector (ie, the .dll that
managed the communication between the Web and App servers).

Also, as I recall, info on the subject was NOT widely available, so if you
don't get your answer, let me know and I'll dig into my notes.

Best regards,
Patrick Quinn