From: Vince Bonfanti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 5:05 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: BlueDragon (was RE: How is CFMX J2EE implemented?)

Yep, understood. That's why we're also planning to support the
GetPageContext() function (though not in the service pack). We're
hopeful that if we introduce anything that's truly useful in the way of
new tags or functions that Macromedia will choose to implement them in
CFMX.

Here's an thought:  That might
give Macromedia some incentive to also implement it in ColdFusion.

Vince Bonfanti
New Atlanta Communications, LLC
http://www.newatlanta.com