Ben Forta's "Reality ColdFusion MX : Macromedia Flash MX Integration"
would probably be a good starting point. It walks you through four case
studies of Flash / CF integration, showing the ActionScript and the CF
and not going into UI stuff too much.

On Tuesday, Oct 15, 2002, at 17:32 US/Pacific, Ciliotta, Mario wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good Flash MX book that has some examples of
> integrating with CF and also with ASP.  I am not a FLASH developer so
> I would kind of like something that has easy to follow FLASH code so
> that I can get a understanding of what can be done.

> sensitive and private proprietary or legally privileged information.
> No confidentiality or
[fourteen more lines of disclaimer snipped]

Wow, that has to be the largest .sig I have *ever* seen! Does anyone
remember when folks got flamed for a .sig longer than four lines? Ah,
the days of innocence... :)

An Architect's View -- http://www.corfield.org/blog/

Macromedia DevCon 2002, October 27-30, Orlando, Florida
Architecting a New Internet Experience
Register today at http://www.macromedia.com/go/devcon2002