Sure.. But don't all ventures of decent magnitude?

Hey.. I'm not proposing a "magic bullet".  I'm just asking all of those
who *truly believe* that studio is an endangered beast, and who *truly*
don't want that to happen, to put their feelings to the test and decide
if they would *really* like to take it upon themselves to continue on
the market space.

It's not likely to happen.  However, it shakes those out who are just
screaming to be screaming, separating them from those who really do
think there is a reason to continue this process.

Just my .02...