Sorry Micheal. We'll get it moved over. Thanks for your guiding hand!

-Vern

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: CF-Talk
Sent: 10/20/2002 3:16 PM
Subject: Relationship posts

In the last few weeks the CF-Talk list has been inundated with off topic
posts about the relationship between the ColdFusion community and
Macromedia. These discussions are important and should continue as a
healthy
debate, but they are NOT technical in nature. In order to try and keep
the
CF-Talk list to technical questions about ColdFusion, I'd like to
suggest
that those who want to discuss Macromedia and their practices subscribe
the CF-Partners list.
If that list does not sound like the proper list, please email me
personally
with a new name for the list and I'll take it into consideration.
Thank you for helping keep this technical list valuable to the community
at
large.
"Only you can help the growth of ColdFusion knowledge, only you"

Michael Dinowitz
Master of the House of Fusion
http://www.houseoffusion.com