Hey All,

I'm looking at options for building a mini shopping cart (mini meaning it
will not hold more than say 5 items).  I do not want to use SESSION
variables, so I need a method of passing arrays or structures between pages.

One method I thought about was using a specially delimited list stored in a
cookie to hold the items (each line item seperated by | and each element of
each line item seperated by something else).  So position 1 in each line
item would hold quantity, position 2 would hold price etc. (i.e. 2^5|5^10
would read "2 line items...first one with a quantity of 2 and a price of
5...second line item with a quantity of 5 and a price of 10).  Being that
there would never be a large amount of line items, the storga capacity of a
cookie wouldn't be an issue.

The above would work, but it's a tad kludgy for my liking.

So, I'm looking for some WDDX/XML related solutions that might do the same
thing.

Requirements:
Must work with Win2K running CF 5

Thanks in advance for any help.  Let me know if I can clarify anything ;-)

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.
t. 250.920.8830