> I've been running CFMX on my development server for 
> about 4 months now, and everything seemed to be happy 
> until now. I've been noticing page generation errors 
> in certain subfolders, and this is really scaring me 
> because I am supposed to move our production server 
> to CFMX next week :-(
> 
> The error is as follows:
> 
> CreateProcess: jikesw -g -nowarn -d 
> "D:\CFUSIONMX\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cfclasses" 
> "D:\CFUSIONMX\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cfclasses\
> cfindex2ecfm75902457.java"
> error=2 
> 
> You can see for yourself at: 
> http://development.collettevacations.com/certified
> 
> I've run the CFMX update, and I even went into the 
> "cfclasses" directory on the harddrive and deleted the 
> above said java class, but I still get the same damn 
> error. Anybody have any clues as to how to fix this?

Are you running antivirus software on your development server?

Are you sure it's just occurring in subfolders? If you create a new .cfm
file in your web root, does that compile successfully?

I've heard of a problem with nearly identical symptoms, caused by running
McAfee Netshield on the server.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Get the mailserver that powers this list at http://www.coolfusion.com

Reply via email to