From: Russ [mailto:russ@;unrealisticexpectations.com]
Sent: 23 October 2002 06:37
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Adding a row..

All,

My application has "line items" that are stored in a database for a
project.

When you enter the application page, you start with a blank line item.
You enter your information, you can perform a calculation and then you
have the option to "Save" the project or you can "Add a Row".

Saving simply updates the db and then sends you on your merry way.

Adding a row, on the other hand, updates all current Line Items and then
returns with a new blank line.

Additionally, there are fields that calculate certain titles from the
line items to give dollar amounts, etc.

The issue I'm having is that I cannot figure out the best approach to
adding this new line item "row" to my project.

Does anyone have any examples of this type of application or where
they've done something similar?

Thanks,

Russ Unger
Managing Partner