From: Thomas Chiverton [mailto:thomas.chiverton@;locavista.com]
Sent: 23 October 2002 09:55
To: CF-Talk
Subject: apache and ColdFusion

I'm running apache 1.3 on RedHat, and have run the CF5 installer (this is
the version of CF required by our app), and it all seemed to go without
problems, except when accessing the cfide URL, I get a page of junk with
Allaire Cold Fusion Template
Header Size: New Versionà
at the top.

Any ideas ? Google and the archives seem to be unhelpful.

Tom Chiverton
You don't have to be a mad scientist to believe in ColdFusion