From: David Notik [mailto:dave@;digital202.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 4:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Dreamweaver MX saves slowwwly

Aha!  I did some testing...

I am working with act_somepage.cfm.  When it is the only thing open, it
saves quick!

But my applications are usually done Fusebox-style.  So I have my
index.cfm open (because I constantly add new actions).  In that case,
act-somepage.cfm takes a few seconds to save.

Index.cfm CFINCLUDEs act_somepage.cfm -- maybe that's why the page saves
slowly?  Maybe DMX refreshes the index.cfm page at the same time (which,
yes, has a large CFSWITCH/CFCASE).

Hmmm...

--D