From: Stas Maximov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2000 4:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Solaris vs Linux

Dear Fusioners,

I'm on the stage of choosing platform for application server. Candidates are
Sparc Solaris and PIII-750 Linux. As I understand there is no difference
what hardware is: Sparc Server of Intel P3 if the latter has enough RAM and
faster Intel processor. But what about ColdFusion for these platforms? Isn't
Linux version of CF4.5 too raw? Or this is just a gossip? I wish to use
Linux/PC version, but I'm afraid that it will be less stable, has some bugs,
etc.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

stas@

the body.