Hi All

   I'm using CF 4 on NT.  I'd heard of reported problems using scheduled
tasks in CF Administrator so I set up a simple
   template to add the date/time to a table every hour.  It worked fine.

    Now when I come to run a real scheduled task,  it is totally ignored.
Nothing shows in the schedue log.  The template             itself is fine,
but just won't run as a scheduled task.   I'm confident I've set up the
template name etc correctly in CF
administrator.  Can anyone shed some light on this - any help would be most
appreciated.