Someone wants to have a page that's mainly an Excel spreadsheet... anyone
know how to do that? Does it change when they change the spreadsheet?

Or, I was thinking the user could export to a text file, which I could
cfinclude between
<PRE> </PRE>
tags...

but there are columns of data - how would I get them to line up?

This is the user phone list - name, dept, phone, employee no... tabular
data.

They HAVE an actual cfgrid of data for it now, and I knew they would
eventually NOT want to keep it up (in duplicate with whatever the secretary
is using to distribute the real phone list!).

Suggestions? Sample code?

TIA

Ed Gordon