Cool Site Ben !! I'm a big fan of Gundam .. just love those toys ..

Anthony

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Koshy [mailto:benlist@;w3media.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2002 5:25 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: MX Installation: Client Variables Not Changing (Part 2!)

Thanks Dave, That resolved that issue!

Now one last bug is holding me up again:

Site: http://www.gundam.com  Uses extensive use of client variables.
However, after a client variable is set, I can't seem to "update" it.
This is most evident when a user logs in and is unable to log out.  My
logout file is simply this:

<CFSET client.LoggedIn=0>
<CFSET client.MemberID=-1>
<CFSET client.MemberName="">

I wrote a litte test program: http://www.gundam.com/test.cfm which uses
a new Application Name and simply sets a client variable and then
attempts to change its value in the same page:

Value of Client Variable is 1
Setting Client Variable to "2".
Value of Client Variable is 1

My client variables are set to a database table which I created Client
Tables using CFMX, and it has full permissions to the database.

Any ideas?

-- Ben.