Hi Jochem,

It is exactly what I meant, the Lower() causes the problem.
In my case, it's not easy to add an intermediate QoQ since my QoQ is
generated dynamically on a lot of criteria entered in a form by a user.
I guess I'll have to use Oracle vues instead of QoQ in the mean time ......
by the way what does "the mean time" exactly means ??

Thanks

Seeing the same behaviour here. The issue is with the Lower function,
not with the LIKE.

http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/?6213=3

In the mean time, considering that any LIKE predicate on a NULL field
returns false anyway, you can easily filter it out by doing an extra
QofQ in between which throws out all the fields with a NULL.

Jochem