Yes it was a thank you note...and an off topic one.

It was respectful...and off topic

I think it's great what they pulled off and that so many folks helped
out...but if you're going to chastise people for OT posts...don't post them
yourself.

Nobody's saying Michael and Judith don't do a great job.  I'm saying if
they're wondering why they can't control the list right now....mabye they
should lead by example.

I vote for axing ALL OT posts that aren't directly related to a technical
issue.

We're having new list members leave because they join and see all the crap
and leave.  I remember when you could get any issue answered in no
time....but not anymore.

I still love the list and reccommend it to my CFUG and anyone else with
technical issues and I'm not going anywhere....just venting my concern ;-)

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.
t. 250.920.8830