My ears hurt.

JAIME HOI wrote:

> hi
>   does anyone know whether CFMX can run on .Net Server?
>
>   it is stated in the press released
> "...Macromedia outlined a broad technology strategy for ColdFusion to
> run on multiple application servers, support XML Web Services,
> interoperate with Microsoft .NET technologies.."
>
> does that mean it can run on .Net Framework based application server?

What is a .NET Framework based application server? I have seen way to
many definitions.

Anyhow, there is no version of CF that runs on the CLI, which is what I
suspect you are asking. Or if you mean if it will run on the .NET Server
(Windows XP Server) I suppose it will in due time, that market is a bit
to large to let it slip away. And if you are asking if it runs on the
current non-release versions, just try, that is what non-releaase
versions are for.

Jochem